Chio’s School Road is filled to the brim with interesting character’s who have bizarre thought processes, and from the colourful characters that litter this series I have learnt some very interesting lesson’s, so without further ado here is 20 Interesting lesson’s from Chio’s School Road.
1. Pretty girls in skirts make for a great distraction, but cat’s make a fantastic distraction all around.
2. Don’t handle UO’s, seriously you don’t know what they are but other people do.
3. Treating life like a video game will cause a lot of problems and delusions, but it does solve a few problems not so much the delusions.
4. Your’s lie’s will always’s catch up to you, so it’s best to tell the truth outright unless your afraid of being beaten up then lie sometimes that’s all you can do, and then get the fuck out of their and if not lie some more.
5. Don’t deliver late newspaper’s to the older generation otherwise pain is heading your way and amazing acrobatic feats.
6. When in Japan remember when your around little kids it’s best to guard your butt.
7. There is only shame in what you are wearing if you let others words get to you.
8. Don’t hide your dirty magazines under the carpet otherwise they will be found, remember hiding in plain sight there’s a reason why that’s a saying.
9. To make fast money stand in a line and say you will sell your spot for cash, depending on the sale this will work but then sales have a way of making people crazy so this should work no matter what it’s for.
10. Putting on a wig is as if as playing pretend, so have as much fun when wearing one because once you start to need them it ain’t as much fun (I stole this lesson if you can’t tell).
11. Fines can be seen as bills.
300,000 yen to run around naked
12. If your so focused on what is in front of you won’t see what is behind you.
13. To sneak into a building just wear a high school uniform or atleast look like your young enough to be in High School, make a pretend lunch using a book and a scarf but depending on where you are can use a plain paper bag, then just march in with confidence no one will one will give you more than a glance if you look like you own the place.
14. If no one knows it’s you, you can get away with anything, wether it be sleeping in public or beating someone with a stick.
15. When a guy’s infatuated with you he will do anything for you and that includes getting elbowed in the face.
16. With repetive game playing for example action game you will start treating life like a game, and by that I mean climbing where you shouldn’t climb because you belive there is a reward at the top, but in reality they’re isn’t.
17. If your doing a lot of physical activity maybe it’s a good idea to don shorts instead of a skirt, because with the right angles and a bit of acceleration people can probably see your panties, and if they’re not seeing that you aren’t wearing any so we can see your business.
18. Let not your rage guide you, as once you have reached over the chasm to see your adversary you will see how close to death you truly were.
19. Not everyone can appreciate who you are wether it be your explosive attitude or your know it all ways, so don’t let go of those who do.
20. Life is a concise effort of output and input, so what you get out of life is what you put into it.
Well there you have it and if any of you have learnt a lesson from Chio’s School Road that’s not on the list put it in the comments below and have a weird day.